Employers are jumping on the social media bandwagon … and they often ask HR to drive. What’s the No. 1 challenge when it comes to launching a social media initiative?
“Measuring or defining a return on investment” is the biggest hurdle, according to 40% of executives surveyed by the Creative Group. That’s followed by finding knowledgeable staff to execute social media tasks (19%), finding money in the budget (13%) and gaining support from staff or higher-ups (10%).
- Handle employee background checks correctly to lessen liability
- Catch 22: The records-retention steps you must always be ready to take
- Is HR protected for refusing to follow biased orders?
- How to Write Effective and Legal Job Descriptions
- Background Check Guidelines: How to comply with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and avoid lawsuits