Employers are jumping on the social media bandwagon … and they often ask HR to drive. What’s the No. 1 challenge when it comes to launching a social media initiative?
“Measuring or defining a return on investment” is the biggest hurdle, according to 40% of executives surveyed by the Creative Group. That’s followed by finding knowledgeable staff to execute social media tasks (19%), finding money in the budget (13%) and gaining support from staff or higher-ups (10%).
- Employee quit? Record of conversation can save you if he files for unemployment
- Don't let FMLA trip you up: Have HR investigate leave abuse
- 3 holiday headaches could slow down work
- MBA or MSHRM? Five questions to help you decide
- You'll need a calendar and a calculator: Track past service to check FMLA eligibility