Employers are jumping on the social media bandwagon … and they often ask HR to drive. What’s the No. 1 challenge when it comes to launching a social media initiative?
“Measuring or defining a return on investment” is the biggest hurdle, according to 40% of executives surveyed by the Creative Group. That’s followed by finding knowledgeable staff to execute social media tasks (19%), finding money in the budget (13%) and gaining support from staff or higher-ups (10%).
- New immigration worry: 'Mob' charges for hiring illegals
- Investigate in good faith and your credibility call will stand—even if wrong
- Employees' right to voting time off more limited than most realize
- 15 years after enactment, FMLA changing with the times
- How to set up a mentorship program to drive career development