Employers are jumping on the social media bandwagon … and they often ask HR to drive. What’s the No. 1 challenge when it comes to launching a social media initiative?
“Measuring or defining a return on investment” is the biggest hurdle, according to 40% of executives surveyed by the Creative Group. That’s followed by finding knowledgeable staff to execute social media tasks (19%), finding money in the budget (13%) and gaining support from staff or higher-ups (10%).
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- HR Specialist Editors Bring You the Best from SHRM Chicago
- Pen a better work-from-home policy
- Retain older employees by maintaining work flexibility
- When harassment case is on the line, be ready to prove you did everything you could to stop it