FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Aug. 20, 2012
Contact: Elizabeth Hall, Senior Web Editor
(800) 543-2055 (703) 905-8000
Free Keyboard Shortcuts Will Reduce Typing Errors and Save Time at Work
Falls Church, Va. — Business Management Daily is offering a free resource to help business professionals save time and make their productivity skyrocket.
Tip Card: Business Management Daily’s Favorite Keyboard Shortcuts provides the keyboard shortcuts that the editors of Business Management Daily find most effective. These shortcuts will help you complete your work in a fraction of the time you usually spend. You’ll also reduce the number of errors you would otherwise make by typing the same thing over and over again.
With Tip Card: Business Management Daily’s Favorite Keyboard Shortcuts, you’ll learn shortcuts for:
- Selecting an entire row in Excel
- Transferring email to folders in Outlook
- Moving from the Title placeholder to the Content placeholder in PowerPoint
- Accessing the Reveal Formatting panel in Word
- And much more!
This resource also includes bonus Windows 7 keyboard shortcuts.
“This tip card is designed specifically for you – the busy professional who doesn’t have all day to attend a seminar or read a confusing manual,” says Business Management Daily’s Senior Web Editor Elizabeth Hall. “Our plain-English tips will give you the time-saving keyboard shortcuts you need to become more efficient at work.”
Advance your computer skills, while boosting your productivity at the same time — Download Tip Card: Business Management Daily’s Favorite Keyboard Shortcuts now. This offer is only available through Wednesday, Aug. 29.
Looking for more ways to enhance your office technology skills? Business Management Daily’s next FREE download, video recording How to Design Great PowerPoint Presentations, will teach you how to quickly design impressive PowerPoint presentations that get your main points across easily. Download it at www.BusinessManagementDaily.com and Business Management Daily’s LinkedIn group beginning Monday, Aug. 27.
Business Management Daily provides plain-English, actionable news, information and tips to busy professionals in the areas of human resources, leadership, management, administrative skills, office technology, employment law, tax and more. Subscribe to our free e-newsletters and download our free reports. ‘Like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter at @BizDaily.
- Business Management Daily announces addition of new leadership blog to its website
- Business Management Daily wins award for best social media success story at the 38th annual SIPA conference
- Free special report offers effective team-building ideas for managers
- Free podcast will teach employers how to conduct effective performance reviews
- Office Communication Toolkit: 7 common employee gripes (and how to silence them)