Several states are debating legislation that would make “workplace bullying” an illegal practice, like discrimination or harassment. Passage of such bills would increase your liability risks and force you to referee personality disputes. Here's the status of the legislation, and how your organization should respond ...
- Be prepared to defend retaliation lawsuit if fired worker had ever complained to HR
- How many lawyers do we need? Lawsuit names company and individual managers
- Should veiled lawsuit threat affect how we approach disciplining difficult worker?
- Key same-sex marriage ruling: Big impact on benefits
- Do you destroy hiring documents? Track process anyway