1. I-9 forms must be completed within three days of an employee’s date of hire. The “three days” rule means:
a. Three business days
b. Three calendar days
2. When employees take, employers say they most often handle the extra workload by:
a. Hiring temporary staff
b. Allowing work to go undone
c. Assigning the tasks to co-workers
3. What percentage of employers offer rewards or bonuses for completing a health/?
4. The worst type of boss, according to a new employee survey, is one who:
a. Tries too hard to be the employee’s friend
b. Ignores employees
c. Steals employees’ ideas
5. Some experts say U.S. employees will be requesting moreleave in the coming months due to:
a. The Department of Labor’s release of a new booklet, The Employee’s Guide to the FMLA
b. DOL-sponsored commercials run during the Olympics that explain
c. The hit song of the summer, Call Me FMLA
Sources: 1. U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services; 2. Society for Human Resourcesurvey; 3. Society for Human Resource Management survey; 4. Citrix survey; 5. The U.S. Department of Labor.
Answers: 1. a 2. c 3. b 4. c 5. a
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/32935/the-hr-iq-test-september-12 "
- Arbitrator upholds MnDOT firing in aftermath of bridge collapse
- Is there a class action lurking in your employee handbook?
- 'Keep this private' may be unlawful request during internal investigations
- What should we do? We've been lax about breaks
- Get out of town! Three companies offer innovative vacation benefits