Question: Does the Social Security Administration plan to improve the Business Services Online suite of services within W-2 Online?
Answer: In December, W-2 Online will have a data-entry assist feature, which will save and feed back data that was entered last year; the money fields will be blank. Data-entry assist will apply to employees’ names, Social Security numbers and addresses. However, only the person who keyed in the data in 2011 will be able to use this feature.
(Source: Social Security Administration)
- Is it OK for employees to donate leave pay to deceased employee's relatives?
- Reporting agents: IRS offers new guidance on your responsibilities, rights
- TENNESSEE: Payroll law update, July-Dec. 2011
- Keep Gen Y'ers with pay for performance and lots of options
- Prepare now for the 'fiscal cliff' that looms Jan. 1