FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Aug. 13, 2012
Contact: Elizabeth Hall, Senior Web Editor
(800) 543-2055 (703) 905-8000
Free Keyboard Shortcuts Will Help Professionals Boost Productivity and Optimize Time
Falls Church, Va. — Busy professionals are always looking for ways to become more efficient and reduce stress in the workplace. Now a new free resource is available to help them save time and increase productivity.
Business Management Daily’s Tip Card: Microsoft Office Keyboard Shortcuts will decrease the errors you make when typing and help you optimize your schedule with lightning speed. This tip card will also reduce your stress because you’ll be able to get more done in a shorter period of time. Business Management Daily is offering this resource FREE for a limited time to help professionals save valuable time, become more efficient at work, and advance their Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word skills.
“Keyboard shortcuts may seem more trouble than they’re worth,” Business Management Daily’s Senior Web Editor Elizabeth Hall says. “But once discovered and practiced, shortcuts can prove to be valuable timesavers. The real key to worker smarter is learning shortcuts.”
With Tip Card: Microsoft Office Keyboard Shortcuts, you’ll learn shortcuts for:
- Creating a simple bar chart within a set of data in Excel
- Finding an email address when you only know part of it in Outlook
- Easily shifting between two overlapping objects on slides in PowerPoint
- Quickly turning Track Changes on and off in Word
- And much more!
Print out the tip card and keep it at your desk for easy reference throughout the day.
“Imagine typing only about half of what you do now,” Hall says. “You can with keyboard shortcuts. Whether it’s a speedy way to create a bar chart or a trick for switching from one window to the next, keyboard shortcuts can help even the experienced user complete work faster.”
Take your computer proficiency up a notch — Download Business Management Daily’s Tip Card: Microsoft Office Keyboard Shortcuts now. This offer is only available through Wednesday, Aug. 22.
In need of more keyboard shortcuts to help you work faster and smarter? Business Management Daily’s next FREE office technology resource, Tip Card: Business Management Daily’s Favorite Keyboard Shortcuts, will show you additional must-know Microsoft Office keyboard shortcuts and includes bonus Windows 7 shortcuts. Download it at www.BusinessManagementDaily.com and Business Management Daily’s LinkedIn group beginning Monday, Aug. 20.
Business Management Daily provides plain-English, actionable news, information and tips to busy professionals in the areas of human resources, leadership, management, administrative skills, office technology, employment law, tax and more. Subscribe to our free e-newsletters and download our free reports. ‘Like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter at @BizDaily.
- Updated edition of annual guide will help business owners protect holdings and save thousands in taxes
- Business Management Daily's editors choose their top 5 favorite schools that offer HR programs
- Business Management Daily's editors choose their top 5 HR talent management solutions
- Business alert: Top 3 employer mistakes and how to avoid them
- Free resources celebrating Administrative Professionals Week will help admins take effective meeting minutes