America's largest employer, Wal-Mart, recently announced that it will begin runningon job candidates.
The decision comes on the heels of two incidents in which employees with prior criminal convictions for sexual offenses were accused of sexually assaulting young girls at the stores.
For details on the legal rules of, see the Privacy Rights Clearinghouse fact sheet, : A Guide for Small Business Owners, at www.privacyrights. org/fs/fs16b-smallbus.htm.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Background check into workers' comp claims isn't subject to Fair Credit Reporting Act
- 6 elements staffing firm contracts must include
- FBI, CIA hired illegal immigrant with ties to Hezbollah
- Employers not liable for employee crime outside work