Chrysler is inviting prospective employees to test drive the company, its products and its culture through a revamped career website that puts would-be staff in touch with those already on board.
At www.ChryslerCareers.com, job-seekers can find job listings and chat online with current Chrysler employees. The redesigned website focuses on the company’s employment brand—dubbed “Get In and Drive”—and allows visitors to learn about the organization’s corporate culture and its cars.
It features interactive videos that tell the stories of Chrysler Group employees inviting potential candidates to contact them.
They also can register to meet with company recruiters at local hiring events.
Nancy A. Rae, senior VP of HR, says the site allows the company to tell its corporate story in a way that reaches beyond the core automotive sector in its search for talent.
Next steps: The company plans to expand its online recruiting effort to Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Contact: Nancy A. Rae, (248) 512-2682.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- DMV probes hiring practices of 2 supervisors
- Stop violence with strong policy, calm approach
- Best of the Worst: Applicants Learn New Ways to Self-Destruct
- Feel free to use subjective factors when hiring, but be prepared to explain your criteria