Having children limits a working mother’s career progression, say 53% of women in a Korn/Ferry survey. Here’s what else they said:
Source: Korn/Ferry Institute survey, June 2012
- Is it legal to discipline an employee for tardiness by suspending her without pay?
- Head-Office decision won't insulate company from liability
- Bada bing! Leadership, Tony Soprano-style
- In tight times, be prepared to handle whistle-blower complaints
- Employers offering more flexibility on when work happens, less on how much