Having children limits a working mother’s career progression, say 53% of women in a Korn/Ferry survey. Here’s what else they said:
Source: Korn/Ferry Institute survey, June 2012
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 ways an attorney will attack you on the stand
- Can a company be liable for race-biased firing if decision-maker didn't know the person's race?
- Ensure your FMLA practices comply with new GINA regulations
- Reversing FMLA denial doesn't end retaliation claim