Having children limits a working mother’s career progression, say 53% of women in a Korn/Ferry survey. Here’s what else they said:
Source: Korn/Ferry Institute survey, June 2012
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/32577/working-moms-weigh-in-on-career-prospects "
- Retaining Old Org Charts: Why … and for How Long?
- Feel free to discipline or fire if it's warranted -- regardless of employee's FMLA status
- How to help disabled employees deal with emergencies
- Vague claims of illness not enough to trigger liability
- 5 N.J. employers listed as 'Best Companies to Work For'