If you think your workplace is drug-free, chances are you’re wrong. According to a new government survey, one of every 12 U.S. workers uses illegal drugs. That’s up from earlier surveys. Here's more on the trend and what employers can do about it ...
- Study: Managers overrate their own success
- Health exchange employee notice requirement postponed
- When conducting bias investigations, you don't need to be perfect--just reasonable
- Want to catch harassment? Go looking for it
- Must we allow an employee's 'representative' to sit in on investigative meetings?