As a recruiting tool, more employers have begun including a sentence or two about the typical career path of the job at the end of each job listing. A majority of employees (51%) say they’d likely stay with an organization if they saw the prospect of job advancement or promotion.
Note: Make sure any listing of a typical career path avoids any guarantee of advancement.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- The EEOC's new initiatives for 2008: All talk … or a real threat?
- Should your background checks include sex offender registries?
- NLRB issues guidelines for investigating union 'Salting' claims
- Minor adjustments: Complying with federal teen labor rules