As a recruiting tool, more employers have begun including a sentence or two about the typical career path of the job at the end of each job listing. A majority of employees (51%) say they’d likely stay with an organization if they saw the prospect of job advancement or promotion.
Note: Make sure any listing of a typical career path avoids any guarantee of advancement.
- Marketing firm makes recruitment a game
- Must we rehire returning service members? We have already hired replacement workers
- Employee referrals take off as preferred hiring strategy
- How can we investigate fraudulent dependents on employee W-4 forms?
- Use these 8 criteria for choosing an outsourcing consultant