As a recruiting tool, more employers have begun including a sentence or two about the typical career path of the job at the end of each job listing. A majority of employees (51%) say they’d likely stay with an organization if they saw the prospect of job advancement or promotion.
Note: Make sure any listing of a typical career path avoids any guarantee of advancement.
- Plant owners—And managers—Charged with employing illegals
- Our applicant turns out to be a transgender—can we revoke the job offer?
- Train interviewers to not comment on employees' promotion chances
- Pros and cons of creating applicant 'blacklist'
- Appearances do count: Check for hidden bias in terminations