As a recruiting tool, more employers have begun including a sentence or two about the typical career path of the job at the end of each job listing. A majority of employees (51%) say they’d likely stay with an organization if they saw the prospect of job advancement or promotion.
Note: Make sure any listing of a typical career path avoids any guarantee of advancement.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Warn managers: Don't make assumptions about pregnant employee's capabilities
- Court of Appeals case reinforces value of written job offers
- 7 steps toward writing job descriptions that really capture the job
- What's the law on hiring a private eye to check for workers' comp fraud?