On your next employee survey, ask employees to describe in three words why they like working there. Then drop that list into the “word cloud” generator at Wordle. The tool jumbles the words into a cloud formation and gives greater prominence to words that appear more frequently. You can then put that word cloud on your website’s career page to illustrate the benefits of your organization in a unique way.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/32391/spice-up-career-page-with-motivational-word-cloud "
- Collect ample evidence of wrongdoing before firing military vet covered by USERRA
- Take harassment seriously, even if complaint comes late
- When labor, immigration laws clash, NLRB decides
- Hiring? The legal risk of falling for great interview skills
- HR & the Slump: The 3 Big Trends Affecting Employee Relations