1. What segment of employees are twice as likely to file workers’ comp claims and miss 13 times more days than the average employee?
a. Morbidly obese employees
b. Employees over age 50
c. Employees in deskbound jobs
2. What three special employer benefits, in order, do people say they want most in the summer?
a. Ability to leave early on Friday, flex schedules, relaxed dress code
b. Relaxed dress code, flex schedules, company activities (picnics, etc.)
c. Flex schedules, ability to leave early on Fridays, company activities
3. Executives say that, on average, they can work on a task for 30 minutes without being interrupted. What are the top three causes of on-the-job distractions?
a. Phone calls, co-workers stopping by, hunger
b. Co-workers stopping by, phone calls, email alerts
c. Email alerts, social media, phone calls
4. More than half (52%) of U.S. employees surveyed said they believe their manager is “rarely” or “never” interested in their:
a. Day-to-day duties
b. Life beyond the workplace
c. Professional development
5. The Affordable Care Act says individuals must have health insurance (or pay a penalty) by what date?
a. Jan. 1, 2014
b. Jan. 1, 2013
c. July 1, 2014
6. When asked how close they were to earning their “desired salary,” what percentage of Americans said “nowhere near”?
Sources: 1. National Council on Compensation Insurance; 2. OfficeTeam survey; 3. The Creative Group survey; 4. Lee Hecht Harrison survey; 5. Affordable Care Act; 6. CareerBuilder survey.
Answers: 1. a 2. c 3. b 4. c 5. a 6. b
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/32316/the-hr-iq-test-august-12 "