FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 17, 2012
Contact: Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
(800) 543-2055 (703) 905-8000
Informative Report Teaches Professionals How to Ensure Their Heirs Receive Their Money—and Not the IRS
Falls Church, Va. — A recently updated report now addresses the alarming fact that after working hard throughout their lives and paying taxes at the same time, people may still wind up leaving more than half of their estates to the IRS.
“This is a terrible fact of estate tax law,” says Business Management Daily’s Editorial Director Pat DiDomenico. “But it doesn’t have to be that way. You can shelter your assets, disinherit the IRS and make sure your heirs end up with your money.”
Business Management Daily’s Your Children, Your Heirs provides business professionals with the right tools they need to protect their money and ensure their heirs receive it. By reading this report, professionals will be able to pinpoint the specific kinds of trust and insurance they need now. Then they can ask a lawyer to simply draw up the papers, instead of paying someone else $100 an hour for the same research they’ve already done.
Your Children, Your Heirs is designed to teach business professionals everything they need to know about how to reap the rewards of their life’s work. This special report includes:
- The best way to place property and assets inside a trust
- How a trust can let a married couple shelter up to $4 million and live off the income for 10 years
- Who will inherit the right to collect if someone owes you money
- Why you should put life insurance in a trust
- A trust that can let you escape the “big three” – income, gift and estate taxes – and still enjoy income for the rest of your life
“You’ve worked a lifetime to build your estate,” DiDomenico says. “Pass it on to your spouse and children – instead of the IRS. Your Children, Your Heirs will help you make this happen.”
Ensure your money goes to your heirs and not the IRS – Order Business Management Daily’s Your Children, Your Heirs now.
Business Management Daily provides plain-English, actionable news, information and tips to busy professionals in the areas of human resources, leadership, management, administrative skills, office technology, employment law, tax and more. Subscribe to our free e-newsletters and download our free reports. ‘Like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter at @BizDaily. For a full listing of all our books, training CDs, webinars, special reports and videos, visit www.BusinessManagementDaily.com/store.
- Acquisition expands Business Management Daily's roster of HR products
- DOL crackdown ... Are your employee classifications FLSA-compliant?
- Announcing the winners of the Administrative Professionals Week survey
- Business Management Daily launches new newsletter, Records Management Today
- Business Management Daily's new acquisition brings fresh perspective to workplace publications