One principle of commando business operations: Repeat your successes.
Restaurant chains are good at replication. If you visit two or more restaurants in the same successful chain, you can see the same food, service and atmosphere repeated over and over. One example: the Cheesecake Factory.
True practitioners of this method can introduce product after related product, repeating the same formula for success:
1. Find a product no one seems to want or that is in decline.
2. Analyze the market to make sure demand is still large enough to support a major success.
3. Gain total control over the product at the lowest possible cost.
4. Promote the product as hard as you can in new and surprising ways.
5. After its sales have peaked, license it to someone and move on.
— Adapted from Secrets of Special Ops, William A. Cohen, Amacom.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/32183/recipe-for-success-repeat-and-repeat-again "