To hire the best new employees for its culture, Richmond, Va.-based Snagajob.com lets its current employees assist with the hiring.
The online recruitment firm trains employees in interviewing skills and then calls on them to help the CEO select new hires. Once onboard, new hires are greeted by a Culture Squad of co-workers. They also write up a “Snagger Confession,” a list of mostly fun personal details to share with colleagues via the company’s intranet.
Plus, newcomers receive a manual that details the company’s culture, explains the business—and lists nearby restaurants other employees like.
Contact: Stacey Brucia, (804) 381-5132.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Is it time for telework? 6 unexpected issues you should consider
- Now is the time to develop a comprehensive whistle-Blower policy
- If you violate FMLA, prepare to pay employee's attorneys' fees, too
- Track all discipline to show unbiased process