FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 9, 2012
Contact: Elizabeth Hall, Senior Web Editor
(800) 543-2055 (703) 905-8000
Free Performance Review Documents Will Help Employers Conduct Beneficial Appraisals
Falls Church, Va. — Organizations can’t afford a casual approach to performance reviews. Not when so much is at stake: pay rates, promotions, who gets chosen for training programs, who stays or goes during a reduction-in-force.
“Performance reviews are more than just evaluations,” says Business Management Daily’s Senior Web Editor Elizabeth Hall. “They’re an opportunity to increase productivity – and must be done correctly to prevent lawsuits.”
Business Management Daily’s Performance Review Documents: Checklists and forms to help employers conduct effective employee performance appraisals will provide human resources professionals and managers with effective and legally-sound documents to help them improve the consistency and reduce the subjectivity of their performance reviews. Business Management Daily is offering this resource FREE for a limited time to encourage employers to update their performance appraisal policy and documents. With these forms and checklists, managers can focus on every aspect of the performance review from preparing and conducting the appraisal to following up after it’s completed.
Performance Review Documents includes:
Preparing for Performance Reviews:
- Recording Employee Performance Checklist
- Anticipating the Review Checklist
Conducting Performance Reviews
- Model Performance Appraisal Form
- Discussing Performance Problems Checklist
Following-Up After Performance Reviews
- Problem Analysis and Corrective Action Plan
- Performance Appraisal Follow-Up Form
Bonus: Performance Appraisal Checklist
These checklists and forms are presented as Word documents for employers to customize for their own organizations.
“Performance reviews don’t need to be paper-pushing programs that returns zero value,” Hall says. “These documents will help you conduct great reviews to build and maintain a success organization.”
Get the documents to help you provide employees the feedback and goals they need to correct and improve their performance – Download Business Management Daily’s Performance Review Documents: Checklists and forms to help employers conduct effective employee performance appraisals now. This offer is only available through Sunday, July 22.
Looking for more information on how to conduct effective performance reviews? Business Management Daily’s next FREE download, podcast Performance Review Workshop: What’s Working, will provide employers with a concrete, practical prescription for getting better results from their appraisals. Visit www.BusinessManagementDaily.com and Business Management Daily’s LinkedIn group to download this resource beginning Monday, July 23.
Business Management Daily provides plain-English, actionable news, information and tips to busy professionals in the areas of human resources, leadership, management, administrative skills, office technology, employment law, tax and more. Subscribe to our free e-newsletters and download our free reports. ‘Like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter at @BizDaily.
- Office Communication Toolkit: 4 do's and don'ts for setting employee deadlines
- Career-building webinar April 25 in honor of Administrative Professionals Week will sharpen professionals' writing skills
- 8th Annual Labor & Employment Law Advanced Practices (LEAP) Symposium to be held March 21-23, 2012; ARIA Resort & Casino, Las Vegas
- Business Management Daily wins award for best social media success story at the 38th annual SIPA conference
- Business Management Daily and Officepal partner to offer free special report on office organization