More Pennsylvania residents alleged they suffered retaliation than any particular form of discrimination—1,599 in all.
Note: Many EEOC discrimination charges also allege retaliation.
Among those who claimed discrimination, the most common allegation was disability discrimination, with 1,339 charges. Second most was sex discrimination (1,290), followed by race discrimination (1,178) and age bias (1,174).
- Advice, please: How should we implement our first severance pay packages?
- Investigate or else! When harassment surfaces, HR inquiries and action could be worth millions
- High court clears way for more retaliation suits
- Make 2011 the year of comp & benefits strategy
- Jury delivers $2.1 million verdict to UPS