More Pennsylvania residents alleged they suffered retaliation than any particular form of discrimination—1,599 in all.
Note: Many EEOC discrimination charges also allege retaliation.
Among those who claimed discrimination, the most common allegation was disability discrimination, with 1,339 charges. Second most was sex discrimination (1,290), followed by race discrimination (1,178) and age bias (1,174).
- Timing is everything when it comes to workplace romances gone bad and terminations
- Beware new grounds for wrongful-firing suits: Termination in violation of public policy
- Your legacy: a montage of people
- Offer 'something extra' for age claims waiver
- Jury awards $5.8 million verdict for age discrimination