More Pennsylvania residents alleged they suffered retaliation than any particular form of discrimination—1,599 in all.
Note: Many EEOC discrimination charges also allege retaliation.
Among those who claimed discrimination, the most common allegation was disability discrimination, with 1,339 charges. Second most was sex discrimination (1,290), followed by race discrimination (1,178) and age bias (1,174).
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Do Your 'Team Leaders' Have the Same Harassment-Reporting Duties as Your Supervisors?
- Completing the I-9: Top 10 do's and don'ts
- Supreme Court makes it harder for employees to win age-bias lawsuits
- Commercial pilots claim FAA retirement plan broke state law