More Pennsylvania residents alleged they suffered retaliation than any particular form of discrimination—1,599 in all.
Note: Many EEOC discrimination charges also allege retaliation.
Among those who claimed discrimination, the most common allegation was disability discrimination, with 1,339 charges. Second most was sex discrimination (1,290), followed by race discrimination (1,178) and age bias (1,174).
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- When cooperation drops as discipline escalates, OK to fire for insubordination
- Domestic violence and employees: Your role, Responsibility
- Handle soon-to-retire employees with care
- Can telling applicant he's 'overqualified' trigger a lawsuit?