More Pennsylvania residents alleged they suffered retaliation than any particular form of discrimination—1,599 in all.
Note: Many EEOC discrimination charges also allege retaliation.
Among those who claimed discrimination, the most common allegation was disability discrimination, with 1,339 charges. Second most was sex discrimination (1,290), followed by race discrimination (1,178) and age bias (1,174).
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Educate employees about the value of disability insurance
- Sure it seems obvious, but .... don't declare sexual harassment part of the job
- Lancaster plant finds itself on losing end of federal case
- Before firing, consider entire work history