More Pennsylvania residents alleged they suffered retaliation than any particular form of discrimination—1,599 in all.
Note: Many EEOC discrimination charges also allege retaliation.
Among those who claimed discrimination, the most common allegation was disability discrimination, with 1,339 charges. Second most was sex discrimination (1,290), followed by race discrimination (1,178) and age bias (1,174).
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Documented insubordination can often sink employee's discrimination lawsuit
- Disabled vet sues Rochester for cops' refusal to rehire him
- Decrease in Overtime Hours Not Necessarily an 'Adverse Action'
- 'Aiding and abetting' discrimination can include giving false reasons for discharge