More Pennsylvania residents alleged they suffered retaliation than any particular form of discrimination—1,599 in all.
Note: Many EEOC discrimination charges also allege retaliation.
Among those who claimed discrimination, the most common allegation was disability discrimination, with 1,339 charges. Second most was sex discrimination (1,290), followed by race discrimination (1,178) and age bias (1,174).
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Add failure-to-hire claims to list of employment law issues involving internships
- DOJ grant to fight employment bias along Mexican border
- Brownsville answers ADA suit in case of fired police officer
- Retaliation is all in the family, Walmart learns