More Pennsylvania residents alleged they suffered retaliation than any particular form of discrimination—1,599 in all.
Note: Many EEOC discrimination charges also allege retaliation.
Among those who claimed discrimination, the most common allegation was disability discrimination, with 1,339 charges. Second most was sex discrimination (1,290), followed by race discrimination (1,178) and age bias (1,174).
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Dillard's faces age bias charges after firing in Cary
- High Point firm hit with $1.5 million harassment verdict
- EEOC: Multi-prong strategy best way to prevent workplace harassment
- Single comment not enough to form basis of discrimination lawsuit