For the first time, the state of Florida has passed a leave law that affects the private sector. The newly minted Domestic Violence Leave Law provides time off to employees who suffer domestic abuse ...
- More courts lose patience with frivolous claims; they're asking failed litigants to pay up
- Toledo reaches settlement with former staff--and rehires them
- Insubordination policy trumps progressive discipline
- Can we demand a second opinion on fitness for duty after FMLA leave?
- OSHA plans 'radical change' to workplace noise standards