The solution could be what you're not doing with Twitter. Jeff Haden, Inc., offers eight apps that might help you take Twitter to the next level.
1. Storify lets you capture tweets and add content to a Storify story that creates safe, long-term storage. Capture YouTube videos and images to make your own stories for social media outlets.
2. Embedly (a Chrome extension) automatically adds a link preview to tweets. This makes browsing your Twitter stream more efficient because you don’t have to click through to articles based on a headline.
3. Twylah makes your tweets a blog or branding page that anyone can easily browse. It includes images and video previews.
4. Ifttt brings together any two web services (if you snap a picture with Instagram, you can save it automatically to Dropbox). It works with Twitter, too.
- Star an item in Google Reader and automatically Add it as a tweet to your Buffer
- Publish a new blog post and automatically Publish it as a tweet
- Favorite someone's tweet and automatically Retweet it to your followers
5. ManageFlitter can help you clean up your Twitter stream. Feeling overwhelmed? With ManageFlitter you can unfollow anyone who hasn’t been active on Twitter for a while. Bothered by someone who posts too often? Unfollow that person, too.
6. Zite lets you pick the content you want. It offers personalized reading without having to follow people. Zite’s recommendations improve over time, since it sees what content you read the most.
7. Tweriod analyzes and makes recommendations for the best times for you to tweet for each day of the week, helping you reach your audience when they are most likely to be active and engaged. It analyzes not only the performance of your tweets but also the activity of your followers. It will answer the question: “I wonder why that tweet got so little response?”
8. Buffer lets you schedule tweets, ensuring you don’t overwhelm your followers with a flurry of tweets and ensuring important tweets go out when they’ll make the most impact. Buffer also lets you add web pages to your Buffer queue, automatically scheduling and posting them to Twitter. It also integrates with a number of complimentary iPad and iPhone apps.
— Adapted from “8 great Twitter tools you aren’t using,” Jeff Haden, Inc.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/32004/looking-for-better-twitter-results "