1. The EEOC recently clarified that which group of people are covered under federal job anti-discrimination law?
a. Native Americans
b. Transgender people
c. Left-handed people
2. What are the three most important factors (in order) that attract people age 50 and older to an employer?
a. Base pay, challenging work, health benefits
b. Retirement benefits, health benefits, job security
c. Job security, health benefits, base pay
3. Nine of 10 workers age 46 to 65 agree that dating a colleague is a bad idea. What percentage of younger workers (18 to 29) say they’d date a co-worker?
4. More than half (52%) of U.S. employees say they don’t have “the time, interest or knowledge” to:
a. Understand the deductions on their paycheck
b. Manage their 401(k) portfolio properly
c. Figure out their employer’s business plan
5. A court convicted a Florida postal worker of workers’ comp fraud after she claimed she was too injured to work, yet was discovered to have:
a. Rolled a perfect game in her bowling league
b. Painted houses as a side job
c. Run the Boston Marathon
Sources: 1. EEOC; 2. Towers Watson survey; 3. Workplace Options survey; 4. Schwab Retirement Plan Services survey; 5. Florida U.S. District Court.
Answers: 1. b 2. c 3. c 4. b 5. c
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/31942/the-hr-iq-test-july-12 "
- Automate application system to end failure-to-promote claims
- Audit disciplinary records to ensure protected employees aren't being unfairly punished
- 3-Month 'Future Leave' Helps Retain Employees
- Candy bars and $100 bills help recognize work 'Stars'
- Launching an alternative dispute-resolution program: 6 steps