FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
June 11, 2012
Contact: Elizabeth Hall, Senior Web Editor
(800) 543-2055 (703) 905-8000
Business Management Daily Offers Free FMLA Forms to Help Organizations Comply with Law
Falls Church, Va. — The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) has guidelines that describe the proper FMLA paperwork required for employees to take leave. Therefore, it’s essential for human resources professionals to be familiar with the FMLA and have the correct documents on hand for use when an employee requests leave. Neglecting to follow these FMLA regulations could expose an organization to a costly lawsuit.
Business Management Daily’s FMLA Forms: 7 forms to help organizations comply with the FMLA will help organizations and their HR pros adhere to the FMLA. Business Management Daily is offering this resource FREE for a limited time to highlight the importance of complying with the FMLA. With these forms, organizations no longer have to worry about poorly worded documents that fail to provide legal protection because they use the exact language required under federal law — and by the courts.
“Compliance with the Family and Medical Leave Act is indeed complex and confusing,” says Business Management Daily’s Senior Web Editor Elizabeth Hall. “These forms will set organizations on the right track to properly following FMLA regulations.”
FMLA Forms: 7 forms to help organizations comply with the FMLA includes the following documents:
- Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of Covered Service Member for Military Family Leave
- Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee’s Serious Health Condition
- Certification of Health Care Provider for Family Member’s Serious Health Condition
- Certification of Qualifying Exigency for Military Family Leave
- Designation Notice
“Fooling around with federal law is too risky,” Hall says. “You simply must learn to comply with FMLA, and these forms are the first step to helping you do that.”
Get the documents that will ensure your organization is complying with the FMLA – Download FMLA Forms: 7 forms to help organizations comply with the FMLA now. This offer is only available through Thursday, June 21.
Looking for more ways to improve your organization’s overall compliance with the FMLA? Business Management Daily’s next FREE download, FMLA Sample Policy: Example FMLA guidelines for organizations will provide HR pros with a customizable sample plan to manage employees who are taking FMLA leave. Download it at www.BusinessManagementDaily.com and Business Management Daily’s LinkedIn group beginning Monday, June 18.
Business Management Daily provides plain-English, actionable news, information and tips to busy professionals in the areas of human resources, leadership, management, administrative skills, office technology, employment law, tax and more. Subscribe to our free e-newsletters and download our free reports. ‘Like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter at @BizDaily.
- Informative report teaches professionals how to ensure their heirs receive their money--and not the IRS
- Free FMLA sample guidelines will help organizations develop their own FMLA policy
- Business Management Daily rereleases its free keyboard shortcut tip card
- Overcoming Negativity in the Workplace: 6 Ways to Improve Productivity, Reduce Risk of Lawsuits
- Business Management Daily launches new newsletter, Records Management Today