What’s your favorite summer perk? In an Adecco survey, here’s how U.S. workers ranked their most wished-for summer perks:
- Summer flextime: 60%
- Wardrobe flexibility: 42%
- Extra vacation days: 59% (women) and 42% (men)
In offices with “casual Fridays” or similar summertime wardrobe policies, most workers agreed that wearing flip-flops was the most offensive wardrobe choice. There was less agreement over what’s considered “too casual.”
According to 76% of women, strapless tops or dresses are inappropriate for the workplace. But only 55% of men agreed.
Eight out of 10 women believe mini-skirts don’t work at work, while only 61% of men agreed.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/31793/lazy-hazy-days-of-summer "
- Altering time sheets can mean personal liability for managers
- Abbott touts innovation to recruit, retain scientists
- Do supervisors' 'Unofficial' employee files raise any legal red flags?
- Handling HR issues in wake of the Southern California wildfires
- Voluntary programs offer home, auto insurance discounts