What’s your favorite summer perk? In an Adecco survey, here’s how U.S. workers ranked their most wished-for summer perks:
- Summer flextime: 60%
- Wardrobe flexibility: 42%
- Extra vacation days: 59% (women) and 42% (men)
In offices with “casual Fridays” or similar summertime wardrobe policies, most workers agreed that wearing flip-flops was the most offensive wardrobe choice. There was less agreement over what’s considered “too casual.”
According to 76% of women, strapless tops or dresses are inappropriate for the workplace. But only 55% of men agreed.
Eight out of 10 women believe mini-skirts don’t work at work, while only 61% of men agreed.
- Counter bias claims: Show how your rational promotion process selects best candidates
- 'Dream survey' clues Las Vegas firm to employee hopes, needs
- Simplify Employee Self-Reviews: A 3-Question Template
- Are we legally required to offer performance improvement plans and last-chance warnings?
- Lawsuit-proof your firing decisions: Have those who hire or promote also do the firing