To boost its hiring of military veterans, Hertz has launched a website devoted to recruiting them and their spouses.
The military hiring portal describes the qualifications that many veterans possess and that the New Jersey-based car rental giant wants in its employees, including discipline and dedication.
On the site, veterans looking for civilian careers can find information about applying for jobs, a schedule of recruiting events that target veterans and a summary of.
Hertz CEO Mark Frissora has said the company is building a culture based on values promoted by the military, like, , planning, execution and hard work.
Hertz participates in the White House job-creating coalition known as “Joining Forces,” and has pledged to hire hundreds of returning veterans over the next few years.
Contact: Paula Rivera, (201) 307-2824.
- Retaliation long after employee complained? Courts skeptical when years pass without incident
- Here's an easy way to prevent age bias claims
- Don't reject convicted felons unless you have legitimate business reason
- Tell managers: Avoid subjective hiring preferences
- On references, mum's usually the word, but sometimes honesty is the best policy