While employees love the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and want to see it expanded, the law is causing productivity, scheduling and legal headaches for employers, according to a new U.S. Labor Department report that summarizes 15,000 public comments on the FMLA. Here are employers' main complaints, plus a 10-step plan to help you comply with the FMLA.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events