1. What are the three most important factors (in order) that attract applicants younger than age 40 to an employer?
a. Job security, base pay, health benefits
b. Health benefits, base pay, length of commute
c. Base pay, health benefits, retirement benefits
2. In 2006, nearly half (46%) of employers reimbursed employees at least partially for continuing education costs needed to maintain professional designations. What percentage do so now?
3. OSHA recently alerted its auditors to crack down on employers that:
a. Fail to fill out their injury record-keeping forms
b. Discourage employees from reporting injuries
c. Fail to post required safety posters
4. Wells Fargo received bad publicity last month for firing an employee after it discovered:
a. She did her banking with a competitor
b. She had a shoplifting conviction from 1972
c. She kept fingernail clippings in her desk drawer
5. What do employers say is the biggest problem they face withfor chronic ailments?
a. Cost associated with loss of productivity
b. Tracking employees’ use of
c. Gauging the legitimacy of leave requests
Sources: 1. Towers Watson survey; 2. Robert Half Accounting survey; 3. OSHA; 4. AP News; 5. SHRM.
Answers: 1. a 2. c 3. b 4. b 5. b
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/31601/the-hr-iq-test-june-12 "