A new Tax Court case appears to create a blueprint for passing assets to heirs through a family limited partnership (FLP). The case upholds a formula clause for valuing the FLP interests passed to other family members. The IRS has sometimes successfully challenged such clauses in the courts, but this time the Tax Court sided with the taxpayers.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events