The IRS has launched 12 virtual service workstations as part of a pilot program. At each of these locations, taxpayers can receive IRS assistance via teleconferencing. The 10 offices are:
- Bridgeport, W.Va. (11 Chenoweth Dr. Bridgeport, WV 26330)
- Colorado Springs, Colo. (2864 S. Circle Dr. Colorado Springs, CO 80906)
- Fresno, Calif. (2525 Capitol St. Fresno, CA 93721)
- Harrisburg, Pa. (228 Walnut St. Harrisburg, PA 17108)
- Jonesboro, Ark. (615 S. Main St. Jonesboro, AK 72401)
- Laguna Niguel, Calif. (24000 Avila Rd. Laguna Niguel, CA 92677)
- Miami (51 S.W. First Ave. Miami, FL 33130)
- Richmond, Va. (400 N. Eighth St. Richmond, VA 23219)
- Rothschild, Wis. (10208 Park Plaza, Rothschild, WI 54474)
- Utica, N.Y. (10 Broad St. Utica, NY 13501)
If successful, the IRS expects to add more locations in the future.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/31576/obtain-virtual-tax-assistance "