FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Pat DiDomenico, Editorial Director
(800) 543-2055 (703) 905-8000
May 16, 2012
Updated Edition of Annual Guide on Tax Savings Will Help Business Owners Protect Their Holdings and Save Thousands of Dollars in Taxes
Falls Church, Va. — Business Management Daily announces the newly updated edition of its annual guide on the most effective ways to maximize tax savings, designed to help business owners keep more of their income when tax-return time rolls around again.
“Every year the IRS takes a large slice of taxable income from business owners. But there are steps you can take right now that will not only safeguard your holdings, but save you thousands in taxes,” says Business Management Daily’s Editorial Director Pat DiDomenico.
Business Management Daily’s informative report 17 Tips to Supersize Your 2012 Tax Savings will show business owners how to keep thousands in their pockets – this year without having to worry about higher taxes, no matter what Congress or the White House does. With this report, professionals will learn about the new charitable donation rules, the pros and cons of LLCs, Roth IRAs and much more.
17 Tips to Supersize Your 2012 Tax Savings will teach business owners:
- The special donations that carry enhanced deductions
- How to annuitize their IRAs – and pay zero penalties
- Two major 2012 tax deductions
- How to get Uncle Sam to pay for their next vacation
- Four popular retirement plans and which is right for them
- Three ways to avoid penalties on estimated tax payments
“17 Tips to Supersize Your 2012 Tax Savings is newly updated for 2012, so you can rest easy knowing that our advice is current and takes into account all new tax code developments,” DiDomenico explains. “If even a few of the tips in this report work for your tax situation – or even just one of them – this guide will literally pay for itself thousands of times over. And you’ll continue to see savings every year.”
Business Management Daily’s 17 Tips to Supersize Your 2012 Tax Savings is now available in print and downloadable PDF formats.
Business Management Daily provides plain-English, actionable news, information and tips to busy professionals in the areas of human resources, leadership, management, administrative skills, office technology, employment law, tax and more. Subscribe to our free e-newsletters and download our free reports. ‘Like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter at @BizDaily. For a full listing of all our books, training CDs, webinars, special reports and videos, visit www.BusinessManagementDaily.com/store.
- Overtime Labor Law: 6 compliance tips
- Googling a job candidate? Beware these legal pitfalls
- Business Management Daily wins award for best blog at the 38th annual SIPA conference
- OFFICE MANAGER TODAY selected as official newsletter of office* trade show and conference
- Avoiding employee lawsuits: 5 lessons from the court