Organizations tend to get insular. You and your team can easily start thinking from the inside out instead of from the outside in.
Some ways to get closer to your customers:
- Invite a client to a team meeting.
- Take your team to a customer’s site.
- Spend a couple of hours listening in on customer service calls, either live or taped.
- Ask each employee to interview a customer, then discuss what they learned.
- Ask for feedback from customers through web-based surveys and social media.
— Adapted from Simply Effective, Ron Ashkenas, Harvard Business Press.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/31518/keep-your-operation-in-the-real-world "