Moving your business? Be sure to tell the IRS

by on
in Office Management,Payroll Management

Moving a business is tough enough. Not ­getting your tax notices forwarded to your new address can be a deadly oversight.

To separate out notifications from individuals and businesses, the IRS has created new Form 8822-B, Change of Address—Business. The form is available at the IRS’ website:

Leave a Comment