Q. What is the best way to create identical worksheets? I do a lot of copying and pasting, but I’m sure there is a better way.
A. One of the easiest ways is to create them all at once. Try this six-step process.
- Create the number of blank worksheets you’ll need.
- Select the first worksheet in the set (left-click).
- Hold down the shift key while left-clicking on the last worksheet in the set. All worksheet tabs should appear white or the same shade of “light.”
- Enter your worksheet data.
- Right-click on any worksheet and select Ungroup sheets.
- As you click from sheet to sheet they should all now contain the same data.
If you don’t know how many you’ll ultimately need, try creating a single worksheet template. When you right-click on a worksheet tab and choose Insert, you can select your template instead of copying and pasting.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/31439/identical-excel-worksheets "