Q. I need several versions of a PowerPoint presentation. For some audiences, I’ll need to show all the slides, for others just the topic summaries and some of the detail. Another audience needs just a section or two of the whole thing. Do I have to make multiple copies?
A. Typically, most users just make multiple copies. But this duplication is not necessary if you use Custom Slide Show. This option lets you choose a smaller subset of slides from a larger presentation. When you launch the Custom Slide Show, it only shows your selected slides. On the Slide Show tab, Start Slide Show group, click the Custom Slide Show button and then Custom Shows. Click the new button, and select the slides from the left side of the dialog box, clicking the Add button to add them to your custom show on the right.
- Stick to the facts when firing employee who complained of discrimination
- Creating a company PowerPoint template?
- You can lose a lot of time getting shapes and other objects in PowerPoint to line up
- If you would like to reuse SmartArt diagrams in your PowerPoint, here is a workaround
- 3 ways to run more effective meetings