Evernote can store anything from links to files to photos that you can access from any computing device. If so, you’re ready for add-ons that make Evernote even better, according to TJ McCue, owner of TechBizTalk.com. His add-on picks:
1. CallNote allows you to record Skype conversations, then send them to your Evernote account.
2. Web Clipper saves interesting stuff you see on the web. Forget bookmarks, clip a page and save it indefinitely.
3. Evernote Hello creates a “history” of every encounter you’ve had with everyone you know. Once you’ve added a person to your address book, the app brings in related information from your calendar and other sources.
4. ScanBizCards does what you might expect: After you’ve taken a photo of a business card with your iPhone, ScanBiz
Cards extracts contact information and adds it to your address book.
5. CarLocator is an Android app that helps you find your car, when you can’t remember where you’ve parked it.
6. Expensify helps you keep track of traveling expenses. After snapping a photo of receipts with your smartphone, the app pulls out the relevant info into an expense report. Find these in the “Trunk” section of Evernote.com.