by Kimberly Deas
With new applications being released on a minute-by-minute basis, here are some of the best new applications that you might have missed.
1. Flipboard (iPhone, iPad) or Feely (Android): Turns your Facebook and Twitter feeds into a magazine-like format while allowing you to add additional feeds for an even more customized experience. Never miss important information again.
2. Circus Ponies NoteBook (iPad): Stores your information in electronic notebooks that are just like the paper ones you’ve used all your life. Set up dividers to create sections and subsections, and then fill the pages with your notes, lecture PDFs, web research, budget spreadsheets and anything else. With NoteBook you can record meetings and lectures, and sync every second to your notes, automatically.
3. Local Eats (iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry): While traveling, find all the great local places to eat with this app. The “what’s near me” feature allows you to quickly find local and authentic dining close to you.
4. Sign Now (iPhone, iPad, Android): Never worry again about how to sign a document while you are on the road. This clever application allows you to upload any PDF or word document from your email, Dropbox or camera and “sign” it by simply using your finger.
5. Greplin (iPhone, iPad): Find anything quickly. Search emails, files, accounts, basecamp, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and much more for the information you want. This app will even highlight the important information (like phone numbers and addresses) to make them easier to spot and save.
Kimberly Deas combines her 10+ years’ experience in telecommunications with a background in personal coaching and results-oriented training.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/31433/5-new-apps-for-your-mobile-device "