Many users shut down their To Do bar as soon as they start using the newer versions of Outlook. But this valuable area of the Outlook work space can help keep you on track.
In addition to the calendar at the top, it shows upcoming appointments. The lower half displays your tasks, flagged emails and other flagged items, regardless of where you keep the folders.
A really cool trick with your To Do bar is to drag an email to a particular date. This opens up an appointment on that date and includes the text of the original email.
- Tip Card: Business Management Daily's Favorite Keyboard Shortcuts
- Q. How can I attach a file from SharePoint in Outlook?
- Is there a better way to make comments in reply email text other than just different font color?
- Use the Blocked Senders list to unsubscribe from emails
- 6 easy ways to clear the decks