FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 23, 2012
Contact: Elizabeth Hall, Senior Web Editor
(800) 543-2055 (703) 905-8000
Career-Building Webinar April 25 in Honor of Administrative Professionals Week Will Sharpen Professionals' Writing Skills
Falls Church, Va. — Many employers today complain that their employees have poor writing skills. Their administrative professionals struggle to write clearly and concisely and spend far too much time organizing their thoughts.
Business Management Daily’s webinar Business Writing That Gets Results will help professionals sharpen their writing skills and produce effective written communication that gets results. This career-building webinar is normally $197. In honor of the 60th anniversary of Administrative Professionals Week (April 23-27) Business Management Daily is offering Business Writing That Gets Results for 75% off.
Business Writing That Gets Results will be held Wednesday, April 25 from 1-2 p.m. EST. An organization’s entire staff can attend this webinar in the comfort of an office or conference room for $49.
In this 60-minute webinar, Fred Kniggendorf, Ph.D., will teach admins to organize their thoughts and words into clear, effective copy. Kniggendorf is a training and adult education consultant with 30+ years of experience in business and manufacturing primarily in the areas of management, customer service, training and business writing.
“Strong business writing is essential to your career as an administrative professional,” says Business Management Daily’s Senior Web Editor Elizabeth Hall. “This webinar will help you increase your writing power and become a more effective communicator.”
Business Writing That Gets Results will teach you methods of sharpening your writing, including:
- Tips to overcome writer’s block.
- How to trim unnecessary words from your writing.
- How to steer clear from coming across as nonassertive because of poor word choices.
- How to know when to use pen and paper instead of the computer.
- BONUS: Tips for writing 6 types of business correspondence.
The webinar will benefit admins and any professional who wants to polish writing skills and take their careers to the next level. Register now for Business Writing That Gets Results.
Business Management Daily provides plain-English, actionable news, information and tips to busy professionals in the areas of human resources, leadership, management, administrative skills, office technology, employment law, tax and more. Subscribe to our free e-newsletters and download our free reports. ‘Like’ us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter at @BizDaily.
- Free reports will help professionals advance their Microsoft Office skills
- Business Management Daily's editors choose their top 5 favorite online resources for admins
- Readers describe how they would inspire a crowd -- with only 50 words
- Admins' secrets for tracking assignments
- New resource provides guidelines for developing effective record retention schedule