FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 18, 2012
Contact: Elizabeth Hall, Senior Web Editor
(800) 543-2055 (703) 905-8000
Free Resources Celebrating Administrative Professionals Week Will Help Admins Take Effective Meeting Minutes
Falls Church, Va. — Key meetings are held in the workplace every day. The decisions made as a result of these meetings can involve millions of dollars, and even change people’s futures. Employers prize accurate minute taking skills more than ever. However, not everyone knows how to take effective minutes – and some people panic at the thought of having to keep track of everything that happens in a meeting.
The Minute Taking Template and Sample Meeting Minutes will help administrative professionals feel less stressed at the thought of taking minutes. These resources will provide them with the information they need to take organized and effective minutes during important meetings. In honor of the 60th anniversary of Administrative Professionals Week, Business Management Daily is offering the Minute Taking Template and Sample Meeting Minutes free for a limited time. This information is presented by administrative assistants who understand the ins and outs of minute taking.
“These minute taking resources will make you a more effective professional and a more marketable commodity,” says Business Management Daily’s Senior Web Editor Elizabeth Hall.
This Minute Taking Template and Sample Meeting Minutes will teach you:
- The appropriate way to write meeting minutes.
- How to determine what information should be recorded in meeting minutes.
- How to provide your organization with beneficial and accurate meeting records.
The Minute Taking Template and Sample Meeting Minutes are presented as a Microsoft Word document that can be adapted to fit the organization’s needs.
Strong minute taking skills can be yours in just minutes – Download the Minute Taking Template and Sample Meeting Minutes.
Business Management Daily is offering two additional free downloads: an SOP manual and Microsoft Office keyboard shortcuts, as well as a discounted webinar to celebrate Administrative Professionals Week.
Business Management Daily provides plain-English, actionable news, information and tips to busy professionals in the areas of human resources, leadership, management, administrative skills, office technology, employment law, tax and more. Subscribe to our free e-newsletters and download our free reports. 'Like' us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter at @BizDaily.
- Business Management Daily offers free video on how to design effective PowerPoint presentations
- Career-building webinar April 25 in honor of Administrative Professionals Week will sharpen professionals' writing skills
- Business Management Daily offers free training podcast on time management and productivity
- Administrative professionals on LinkedIn provide their favorite online resources
- HR says: 'Document, document, document!' but managers must also avoid 3 legal pitfalls