OSHA is pushing more information to Hispanics aboutand their rights as whistle-blowers on your company's safety violations.
OSHA recently added new sections to its Web site, including a Hispanic Employers and Workers section on its compliance page, www.osha.gov/dcsp/ compliance_assistance, that include Spanish-language advice for employees.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Whistle-blower claims retaliation by Bexar constable's office
- Beware alternative to Title VII: There's another way to file for race discrimination
- Hazleton's illegal-immigrant law overturned: Federal law prevails--for now
- Are you a target for union organizing? 6 questions to ask