OSHA is pushing more information to Hispanics aboutand their rights as whistle-blowers on your company's safety violations.
OSHA recently added new sections to its Web site, including a Hispanic Employers and Workers section on its compliance page, www.osha.gov/dcsp/ compliance_assistance, that include Spanish-language advice for employees.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Converting employees into contractors? Prepare for expensive, protracted litigation
- How can we investigate fraudulent dependents on employee W-4 forms?
- N.C. appeals court ruling: Noncompete clause goes too far
- Use caution in firing employee after On-the-Job injury