OSHA is pushing more information to Hispanics aboutand their rights as whistle-blowers on your company's safety violations.
OSHA recently added new sections to its Web site, including a Hispanic Employers and Workers section on its compliance page, www.osha.gov/dcsp/ compliance_assistance, that include Spanish-language advice for employees.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- 'Overqualified': Legit phrase or lawsuit bait?
- During lawsuit proceedings, Don't inquire about employees' immigration status
- Government whistle-blowing is protected speech--unless delivered in insubordinate manner
- Additional workers' comp benefits end at initial Social Security benefit age