OSHA is pushing more information to Hispanics aboutand their rights as whistle-blowers on your company's safety violations.
OSHA recently added new sections to its Web site, including a Hispanic Employers and Workers section on its compliance page, www.osha.gov/dcsp/ compliance_assistance, that include Spanish-language advice for employees.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Partner or employee? Degree of control matters
- Downsizing oil companies could see gusher of litigation
- What should we do? Our work requires talking on cellphones while driving
- What's an 'Essential Function'? Consult DOL Manual