OSHA is pushing more information to Hispanics aboutand their rights as whistle-blowers on your company's safety violations.
OSHA recently added new sections to its Web site, including a Hispanic Employers and Workers section on its compliance page, www.osha.gov/dcsp/ compliance_assistance, that include Spanish-language advice for employees.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Filing suit to protect trade secrets won't kill your arbitration rights
- Handle necessary search as unobtrusively as possible
- When terminating a veteran, can we ask her to sign a waiver of employment claims?
- Put a lid on workplace trash talk that demeans women