OSHA is pushing more information to Hispanics aboutand their rights as whistle-blowers on your company's safety violations.
OSHA recently added new sections to its Web site, including a Hispanic Employers and Workers section on its compliance page, www.osha.gov/dcsp/ compliance_assistance, that include Spanish-language advice for employees.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- FMLA: All managers can face personal liability for leave mistakes
- Lessons from SHRM: Plaintiff's lawyer reveals trade secrets HR pros need to know
- Staff sour on union? Let NLRB handle decertification vote
- What employers need to know about electronic signatures