OSHA is pushing more information to Hispanics aboutand their rights as whistle-blowers on your company's safety violations.
OSHA recently added new sections to its Web site, including a Hispanic Employers and Workers section on its compliance page, www.osha.gov/dcsp/ compliance_assistance, that include Spanish-language advice for employees.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- U.S. Supreme Court rules on DOMA, California's Prop 8
- Obesity discrimination is common — and against the law
- Beware ADA lawsuit if you fire after FMLA leave expires
- Don't let one rogue manager brand you an age discriminator