OSHA is pushing more information to Hispanics aboutand their rights as whistle-blowers on your company's safety violations.
OSHA recently added new sections to its Web site, including a Hispanic Employers and Workers section on its compliance page, www.osha.gov/dcsp/ compliance_assistance, that include Spanish-language advice for employees.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- 10 Secrets to an Effective Performance Review
- Irony: Houston Buick dealer faces age bias suit
- More union members in 2011, thanks to private-sector gains
- Suspend employee who makes veiled threats
- DaimlerChrysler prevails on sexual harassment charges