FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
April 16, 2012
Contact: Elizabeth Hall, Senior Web Editor
(800) 543-2055 (703) 905-8000
Free Keyboard Shortcuts in Honor of Administrative Professionals Week Will Save Time and Reduce Stress at Work
Falls Church, Va. — Many busy professionals spend a significant part of their day using Microsoft Office. Now a free download is available to help you reduce the time you spend typing Word documents and creating Excel spreadsheets at work.
The keyboard shortcuts in Tip Card: 25 Keyboard Shortcuts will decrease the number of errors you make when typing and help you complete your work more efficiently. In honor of the 60th anniversary of Administrative Professionals Week, Business Management Daily is offering these Microsoft Office keyboard shortcuts free for a limited time. They are presented by Microsoft Certified Trainer Melissa P. Esquibel, a contributing writer to Office Technology Today and a Business Management Daily blogger.
“These shortcuts will help you keep your hands on the keyboard, instead of the mouse, which will save you valuable time,” Esquibel says.
The Tip Card will teach you 25 timesaving keyboard shortcuts for Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Some of the tasks for which you will learn shortcuts include:
- Creating headings in Word
- Creating charts in Excel
- Selecting and editing placeholders in PowerPoint
- Sending and receiving messages in Outlook
“Not only is the Tip Card an important time-saver, it will also reduce your stress because you’ll be able to get more done in a shorter period of time,” Esquibel concludes. “Print it out and keep it at your desk for easy reference throughout the day.”
Download Tip Card: 25 Keyboard Shortcuts for free now to save time, increase productivity and reduce stress in the workplace.
Business Management Daily is offering two additional free downloads, including an SOP manual for admins, and a discounted webinar throughout April to celebrate Administrative Professionals Week.
Business Management Daily provides plain-English, actionable news, information and tips to busy professionals in the areas of human resources, leadership, management, administrative skills, office technology, employment law, tax and more. Subscribe to our free e-newsletters and download our free reports. 'Like' us on Facebook and follow us on Google+ and Twitter at @BizDaily.
- Business Management Daily offers free video on creating effective charts and graphs with Excel
- 8th Annual Labor & Employment Law Advanced Practices (LEAP) Symposium to be held March 21-23, 2012; ARIA Resort & Casino, Las Vegas
- Free report will help employers conduct effective performance reviews
- Free report offers beneficial techniques for improving office organization
- Business Management Daily offers 4 free resources in June to help HR pros comply with FMLA