Some rules ofare timeless, but some simply don’t cut it anymore.
Here are the 7 Rules of Now:
- Listen closely to your customers and employees.
- Keep the organization’s goals uppermost in your mind.
- Measure performance—your own, your team’s and that of others.
- Make data-driven decisions.
- Don’t hide the truth. Hidden problems fester.
- Figure out how to say yes.
- Fear nothing.
— Adapted from Business at the Speed of Now, John M. Bernard, Wiley.
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/31069/7-rules-of-now "