Louisville-based Appriss offers its 350-plus employees free access to an on-site doctor’s office.
The technology-solutions company also waives health care insurance premiums for workers who do not use tobacco. And employees who meet their health goals can win vacations and cash bonuses.
HR manager Debbie Gray says the organization has a history of rewarding employees for making healthy choices. “Having healthy employees is a great benefit to any company,” she says.
Contact: Debbie Gray, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Will making contractors wear our uniforms affect their independent contractor status?
- With ACA Web woes mounting, will SHOPs be delayed again?
- Texas homebuilder brings employees on 'mission trips'
- Problem Solved: Real People … Real Comp & Benefits Solutions, July '09