Louisville-based Appriss offers its 350-plus employees free access to an on-site doctor’s office.
The technology-solutions company also waives health care insurance premiums for workers who do not use tobacco. And employees who meet their health goals can win vacations and cash bonuses.
HR manager Debbie Gray says the organization has a history of rewarding employees for making healthy choices. “Having healthy employees is a great benefit to any company,” she says.
Contact: Debbie Gray, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Congress dives into employment law
- How to ward off some class-action pay-bias suits: Grant managers limited discretion to set pay
- 8 questions help you make the contractor vs. employee call
- Lawsuit-free hiring: The 5 laws you need to know & 4 steps you need to take
- Sexual orientation: Adapt policy to local, state law