The world’s largest chain of barbeque restaurants is offeringto the owners of its franchises.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants is giving its 200 franchise owners, their families and their employees access to group purchasing power for medical benefits, dental coverage and legal and financial services.
Many franchise-based organizations leave it to owners and operators to find their own insurance coverage. Dallas-based Dickey’s execs said this coverage will ease the out-of-pocket expenses associated with typical small business insurance coverage.
Contact: Lynn Little, legal compliance and risk, (972) 248-9899.
- Good news and bad news from the feds
- House votes to make misclassifying independent contractors a third-Degree felony
- Traumatic event can trigger workers' comp benefits
- Ask attorney to help set up independent contractor deals
- Can we withhold double the cost of unreturned equipment from employee's final paycheck?