The world’s largest chain of barbeque restaurants is offeringto the owners of its franchises.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants is giving its 200 franchise owners, their families and their employees access to group purchasing power for medical benefits, dental coverage and legal and financial services.
Many franchise-based organizations leave it to owners and operators to find their own insurance coverage. Dallas-based Dickey’s execs said this coverage will ease the out-of-pocket expenses associated with typical small business insurance coverage.
Contact: Lynn Little, legal compliance and risk, (972) 248-9899.
- Accommodate--don't dismiss--disabled worker
- How should we handle nonexempt pay for overnight, off-site meeting trips?
- Injured worker? Contest unemployment if worker quits before giving you a chance to help
- Formal policies, flex help cure absenteeism
- Judge reverses decision after Labor Dept. issues opinion letter