The world’s largest chain of barbeque restaurants is offeringto the owners of its franchises.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants is giving its 200 franchise owners, their families and their employees access to group purchasing power for medical benefits, dental coverage and legal and financial services.
Many franchise-based organizations leave it to owners and operators to find their own insurance coverage. Dallas-based Dickey’s execs said this coverage will ease the out-of-pocket expenses associated with typical small business insurance coverage.
Contact: Lynn Little, legal compliance and risk, (972) 248-9899.
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Unemployment: Track complaints that led to quitting
- Workers want longer days, shorter weeks? Lower hourly pay may dodge OT obligations
- Working at home boosts debt counselors' productivity
- Philly airport Legal Sea Foods wraps up odd pay policy