FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 30, 2012
Contact: Elizabeth Hall, Senior Web Editor
(800) 543-2055 (703) 905-8000
New Free Report Offers Excel Help Tips to Save Time and Reduce Stress in the Workplace
Falls Church, Va. — Microsoft Excel is known as the dominant producer of spreadsheets. It’s used by organizations throughout the world. But is the program an enormous challenge for you? You know how effective it can be, but does working with Microsoft Excel ultimately cause you more time and stress than it’s worth?
Microsoft Excel doesn’t have to be such a frustrating application. You can learn the tips and tricks that Microsoft Excel pros use to optimize their time. Business Management Daily’s free report, Microsoft Excel Help: Excel Tips for Every Skill Level, compiled by Microsoft Certified Trainer Melissa P. Esquibel’s The Microsoft Excel Training Series, will help you take your Excel proficiency to the next level.
Esquibel has 25+ years of information technology experience and a background in training, technical writing and business risk analysis. Her goal is to help you transition from simply typing data into cells to really making Excel do the work for you.
In this free report, Esquibel offers five tips to improve speed and accuracy in Microsoft Excel:
- Keyboard shortcuts: Why breaking up with your mouse might be a good thing to do. These shortcuts will help you keep your hands on the keyboard, instead of the mouse, which will save you valuable time.
- How to wrangle worksheets without frustration. You will learn methods of working with worksheets that make storing related information in one workbook an important time-saver.
- Ways to type less and get more done. This section will teach you methods of reducing the amount of typing you do with AutoFill, AutoCorrect and Custom Lists.
- How to repeat success every time using templates. You will learn to create templates that will ensure you only have to do the work one time.
- Ways to troubleshoot and dissect formulas. This section covers how to fix errors in formulas and allow you to understand what’s really going on.
“You will not only save time, but also improve your accuracy,” Esquibel says. “Good typists know that the more you can keep your fingers on the home keys, the more accurate your typing and data entry will be.”
Microsoft Excel Help: Excel Tips for Every Skill Level will help you expand your skills, increase productivity and advance your career. Download this free report to help you save time and reduce stress when working with Microsoft Excel.
Business Management Daily provides plain-English, actionable news, information and tips to busy professionals in the areas of human resources, leadership, management, administrative skills, office technology, employment law, tax and more. Subscribe to our free e-newsletters and download our free reports. Follow us on Twitter at @BizDaily or ‘Like’ us on Facebook.
- Thanks for applying, wish you hadn't: HR pros describe their hiring nightmares
- Free keyboard shortcuts in honor of Administrative Professionals Week will save time and reduce stress at work
- Business Management Daily to host Twitter chat live from Administrative Professionals Conference
- Free training handouts help managers improve their teams' success
- Business Management Daily offers free training podcast on time management and productivity