- How well does the candidate understand which results matter most and why they do?
- How skilled is the candidate in establishing goals that lead to results?
- What demonstrated experience does the candidate have in creating plans that achieve goals?
- What is the candidate’s demonstrated capacity to operate in a VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous) world?
- Bonus question: Do they operate as a lifelong learner?
- What is the candidate’s track record in connecting with a diverse range of people?
- How good is the candidate at coaching others to higher levels of performance?
- How likely is the candidate to collaborate with peers to create boundary spanning results?
- How skilled is the candidate in influencing powerful people to adopt a preferred course of action?
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/30810/how-do-you-assess-a-candidates-leadership-potential "