If the court strikes down the ACA, expect the employer-provided health insurance landscape to remain largely as it has for the last 50 years. If the court affirms it, the ACA’s ambitious timetable for revamping the nation’s health insurance system will continue.
The ACA was challenged four times last year in federal appeals courts. Two panels said the law passes constitutional muster. One said it was too soon to decide the question. A fourth ruled parts of the law unconstitutional.
The Supreme Court agreed to hear the government’s appeal of the last case, an Au...(register to read more)
- How to Fire an Employee the Legal Way: 6 Termination Guidelines
- Outsourcing training? You'll still pay for injuries
- March of Dimes offers array of benefits to expectant employees
- How should we handle partial days off for our salaried business manager?
- Sonoma McDonald's to pay over $1 million to end wage case