Sexual harassment victims deserve to have their claims investigated, not ignored. Under no circumstances should you encourage a complaining employee to quit instead of having to endure continued harassment. That’s a sure indication to many juries that the worker was punished for reporting sexual harassment.
- Employee isn't completely reliable? OK to consider that when making promotion decisions
- What employment protections do military reservists and veterans enjoy?
- Hiring interns: The 4 steps to keeping it legal
- Not everyone wears a halo: Courts don't expect perfect work environment
- Warn bosses: E-mail is smoking-gun evidence