1. In 2011, employee complaints of this type of discrimination increased faster than any other type:
a. Disability discrimination
b. Race discrimination
c. Religious discrimination
2. The federal government recently expanded its Self-Check program. That allows applicants to:
a. Check their unemployment benefits
b. Check their employment eligibility status
c. Check their estimated Social Security benefits in retirement years
3. What do U.S. workers says is the most important contributor to their job satisfaction?
a. Having good work/life balance
b. Steady job security
c. A comfortable chair
4. The U.S. Department of Labor just released new versions of these forms, which will now expire in 2015:
a. ADA “reasonable accommodation” forms
b. OSHA injury/illness record-keeping form
c.and notification forms
5. A recent study estimates that 57% of male MBA grads negotiated a higher salary for their first job after graduating. What percentage of female MBA grads did the same?
6. Which employer cost increased at a faster rate in 2011?
a. The cost of
b. The cost of
c. They both increased equally
Sources: 1. EEOC; 2. www.uscis.gov/selfcheck; 3. SHRM survey; 4. U.S. Department of Labor; 5. Harvard Business Review; 6. U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Answers: 1. c 2. b 3. a 4. c 5. c 6. a
Like what you've read? ...Republish it and share great business tips!
Attention: Readers, Publishers, Editors, Bloggers, Media, Webmasters and more...
We believe great content should be read and passed around. After all, knowledge IS power. And good business can become great with the right information at their fingertips. If you'd like to share any of the insightful articles on BusinessManagementDaily.com, you may republish or syndicate it without charge.
The only thing we ask is that you keep the article exactly as it was written and formatted. You also need to include an attribution statement and link to the article.
" This information is proudly provided by Business Management Daily.com: http://www.businessmanagementdaily.com/30604/the-hr-iq-test-april-12 "