The new cost basis reporting rules for mutual fund transactions took effect Jan. 1. Under the new rules, mutual fund companies will use a default method to calculate the basis of shares acquired and sold in 2012 and beyond. Strategy: Don’t assume the default method is best for you. Analyze all your options before you sell mutual fund shares.
To access the entire library of Free Customizable Downloads, you must first register with your email address.
Registration gets you:
- Free access to 125+ customizable HR Forms
- Free access to job descriptions, interview questions and hiring checklists for 200 positions.
- Free access to 18 special reports on HR and management topics.
- Free weekly email newsletter on HR trends and management
- Special discounts on our upcoming events