Printing company SpeQtrum Prepress Production Services faces 14 serious safety and health violations and one other-than-serious violation following an OSHA inspection of its facility in Euless. Proposed penalties add up to $44,800.
OSHA inspectors found a variety of violations: blocked exits, unsafe storage of dangerous materials, improper machinery safeguards, electrical hazards and poorly maintained forklifts. OSHA also cited the company for poor safety record-keeping.
The inspection was part of OSHA’s Site-Specific Targeting program, which focuses enforcement efforts on industries with high rates of workplace injury and illness.
Note: Find information concerning OSHA’s Site-Specific Targeting program at www.osha.gov.
- Documenting 'In Case of Litigation' Isn't Proof of Job Bias
- NLRB may soon lack quorum as Obama's nominees face opposition
- State agency to learn whether 'Preselection' is discrimination
- What's next for NLRB after Supreme Court's Canning decision?
- Despite high-profile cases, class-action waivers still aren't silver bullets in California